Thursday, March 1, 2012

Todays the day

Todays March 1st and in Montana that means every angler has to purchase a new fishing licence. Today after chemistry I went over to the King Fisher Fly shop to pick up mine. It put a minor dent in the bank account $72 but it is well worth it when you spend as much time on the water as I do. Not only did I get a licence I also picked up a few stone flys. I plan on going to the bitterroot this weekend and from what Alec and Cody are saying the fish are loving the stones. Here are some  pictures that influenced the purchase of my 2012 Montana fishing licence. Not like I wasn't gonna buy one.. but heres the pictures anyway.
 Fall on the Bitterroot 
 Rattlesnake
The Mighty Mo
Montana Bow

Another influential video that gets the blood pumping.



No comments:

Post a Comment