Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday

Yesterday March 19,2012 I grew another year older.. I've been wondering around this earth for 20 years now. Its hard to believe im already 20, time is going by faster everyday.. I woke up in the morning with 4 classes and a biology test in my way of relaxing on my birthday. My day got a little better when I got a call at breakfast from the fly shop letting me know my reel was in that my dad got me for my birthday.(THANKS DAD) I got through all of my classes and headed to the shop to pick up the reel. When I got back I checked my mail and my mom had sent me a birthday cake! (THANKS MOM) I also got the flys I had ordered from VermontFlyGuys! They are looking pretty tasty! I ended the day by enjoying some cake with friends and studying for my Organic Chemistry exam on Wednesday.
 Orvis Access Mid Arbor II
 Happy Birthday To Me

 The delicious cake
   Vermont Fly Guys "Pike Treats"

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday man!...Looks like the stars were in alignment, maybe you should skip class and fish..BP

    ReplyDelete