Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday Streamer Success

This morning I woke up bright and early and headed to the Clark fork for some streamer fishing. The day started off slow and then I walked up river to some water I had never fished before. Did I say water? Sorry I ment Gorgeous, Untouched Water that I had never fished. Not only was the water gorgeous but the fish that were in it.... I will let the pictures do the talking.



 ...
Fish of the year? 

It was a great day of fishing, all fish, all sizes where smacking my streamer. Including this monster of a brown, this fish was the first trout with a kype jaw that I have ever caught. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life and one hell of a fight.

Early tomorrow morning AlecBob and I are floating the Bitterroot to hopefully catch some dry fly and Pike action. 

CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment