Friday, September 14, 2012

Streamer Season

Here in montana the temperatures are slowly dropping and fall is in the air. When I think fall in Montana only one thing comes to mind.. Streamer fishing! It just doesn't get much better than chucking big flies for big fish and feeling the strength of the fish when it smacks your fly. Yesterday I had a solid 7 hour gap between classes and work so I took advantage and headed up the Clark Fork. The streamer fishing started of slow and picked up progressively as the sun started to go over the mountains. I was able to land a few trout and some aggressive pike minnows.

 My reward to myself for getting a job.





Wishing for some rain here in MT. There are several fires outside of Missoula that are getting worse. If anyone knows of any send it our way!



No comments:

Post a Comment