Saturday, September 15, 2012

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometime

I headed out early this morning with the mind set that I was gonna be off the water by noon and make it to the football game. Little did I know the fish had other plans. The day started off slow but quickly picked up when the clouds rolled in. Fish after fish was slamming my streamer. Then the biggest take all day. I set the hook and the fish went bonkers, Jumping clear out of the water with some aggressive head shakes. I finally was able to land the fish and it was a beautiful Cutthroat(The biggest cuttie I have ever caught). Throughout the day I landed 15+ fish and before I knew it I looked at my phone and it was 6 o'clock. Hell of a way to spend a saturday if you ask me.






 Words can't describe the feeling


Shoulders

Hitting the Blackfoot tomorrow for hopefully some more success!  

No comments:

Post a Comment