Monday, January 7, 2013

Vermont for the holidays

Ive been back in the green mountain state for 2 and a half weeks now and it has been great catching up with family and friends. Santa was more than generous to me this year bringing me new fishing shirts, a Go Pro Hero 3, a Sage One 6wt and some other fishy things. Thanks big guy!



I haven't been on the river or even casted a fly rod in 3 weeks!! I am freaking out!! To keep my mind off fishing or keep me busy while I can't fish I have been working in the sugar woods for my Uncle Bruce Branon and Cousin Rj Branon. We have been busy putting in new pipe line to prepare for this years up coming sugaring season this spring. Gotta put in the time in the woods if you want that Pure Vermont Maple Syrup AKA (liquid gold) this spring. If you haven't had any REAL maple syrup I suggest you try it! It may change your life.

Bruce and Rj hard at work
Not a bad view coming out of the woods either..

No comments:

Post a Comment