Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review and what to look forward to in 2013

I would have to say I did more fishing and caught more more big fish than I have in any year prior to 2012. It was a great year for me and a lot of other fisherman I know. I would just like to take some time out of the day today to thank the fish gods for making this year one hell of a ride and all my fishing buddies for the great days on the water along with memories that will last a lifetime.



 GOODBYE 2012!




2012 Is going to be one tough act to follow but I have a couple ideas... You'll just have to wait and see. What I can say is that I will be making more higher quality videos thanks to Santa who brought me the new Go Pro Hero 3. I also have plans to explore more rivers and creeks in Montana farther away from Missoula like The Big hole, Yellowstone, Madison and many more. Don't take Vermont Trout Bum off your blog roll just yet, he is just getting started. Stay tune for an action packed 2013!!

Photo by: Bob Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment