Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Latest Adventures

Last Sunday I headed to Stevensville, MT to meet my friend Bob who runs a great blog called Bum Trout. Check it out! Bob and I hit the road to meet one of his friends for a couple hours on the water. We were early to meet his friend so Bob showed me some new water that I didn't even know existed and it was right under my nose the whole time. As much as I wanted to hop out of the car and go fish Bob had bigger and better plans. We met up with Bobs friend Kyle and headed up to a spot that "shall not be named". The story of the day... Bob hooked up.

Bob releasing a trout

All in all it was a great day exploring some new water with two great guys! I always love fishing with other people especially older people. There is just so much opportunity to learn from them and improve my own fishing skills. I look forward to my next fishing trip with Bob, It is always a enjoyable time, fish or no fish.
Tying on a rubber legs with numb fingers

My fish of the day


Tomorrow is going to be the last warm day before I head back East for the holidays so I think Im going to try out some of the new water Bob showed me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment