Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rain!!! It finally came!!

Last night for the first time in 40 days Missoula saw precipitation! We got a little mix between rain and snow, The drought is over! It was overcast and in the 50s all morning while I was in class, so when I got out I was quick to hit the river with my streamer rod in hand. The fishing wasn't as good as I anticipated with all the rain we got but I was able to stick one real nice brown. Sometimes one fish is all you need to make a day trip worth while.


In the next few weeks I look forward to streamer fishing picking up and with the income from my new job I might be able to spoil myself with a fall fishing trip of some sorts...The possibilities are endless.. Give me a shout if you have any good ideas for fall fishing trips. 









No comments:

Post a Comment