Saturday, May 12, 2012

Homeward Bound

I left Missoula at 7 this morning ready to get this travel day over with. I started with a hour flight to Seattle. I am currently waiting for 3 or 4 hours for my next flight from seattle to Newark, NJ, a solid 5 and a half hour flight! FUN STUFF. After that its just another hour or so flight to Burlington, Vermont and Im home! I wont be able to get any fishing in today but you can bet your ass Ill have a fly rod in my hand tomorrow for the majority of the day. Until then I will be adding some stuff to the blog with all this spare time I have waiting in airports. Less than 24 hours until throwing BIG flys for pike, Bass on poppers, brook trout in the backcountry and big browns are all options! Needless to say im going crazy sitting in the airport thinking about this. GET ME ON THE WATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment