Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Great Day!

I've been waiting for today since the end of last week. Why you ask? The answer is I had 2 finals back to back, Biology and Math. I started the day by doing average on my Biology exam and actually leaving myself an hour before my next exam. I went back to my dorm and looked in my mailbox..No it couldn't be..My HYDROS!! I broke my Orvis Hydros 5 wt the day before spring break and have been anxiously waiting for its return. I was running down the hallway yelling I was so excited. However I had to go take my Math exam before I could cast it. I took my Math test and to my knowledge I aced it! I pretty much sprinted back to my dorm to go get my rod to throw a few loops. It's a great feeling to have my baby (The hydros) back in action. Two more exams a 3 more days and Ill be on my way back to Vermont! See you on the water!

The Hydros

No comments:

Post a Comment