Monday, February 4, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

Today one of the most influential people in my life and the person who first taught me how to hunt and fish gets another year older. Happy birthday dad, hope you have a great day. We may be 3000 miles away but every time I go out on the river you are there with me just like back when we used to go fishing up at the "secret spot" and you would let me drive the truck down the old dirt road on the way home. Sure sometimes I fell in the water and scared all the fish away or my brother would toss his worm in the hole I was fishing for 20 minutes and pull a brook trout out first cast. But thats beside the point, those memories will stick with me for a lifetime and I am glad they were with you. Thanks for being the best dad I could have asked for!!

I Love You!

1 comment: