Monday, April 23, 2012

Hiking, Fishing and good friends

Saturday afternoon my friends Katie and Cam joined me on a hike up an unnamed creek outside of missoula. It was a beautiful day for a hike and with the rivers around missoula being so high from run off it sounded like a good plan to me. It was a beautiful hike that followed the creek all the way up. The creek was mostly all white water from run off but I was able to find a couple little pools that offered up a couple little cutthroat.


 Cam and Katie
 Little Cuttie
 Enjoying the view
Grizzly Adams did have a beard!

Only 19 days until I head back east for the summer. Lots of work to do before that day comes. As much as I hate to say it Fishing may have to be put on hold until summer vacation.. Trust me.. I will make up for time lost on the river when I get back to Vermont.

No comments:

Post a Comment